BRV provides pre and post procedure consultation to ensure that we address your questions and concerns.
- Handled with privacy and dignity
- Bilingual services available
- Compassion, Clarity, Closure
The vast majority of cases are performed within the first 24 hours of notification - on the same day of notification where possible, to avoid disruption or delay of arrangements made by the family.
Preliminary diagnoses are available within 24 to 48 hrs. The autopsy is finalized within 3-4 weeks.
Competitively Priced Services
- Outsourcing autopsy services allows an uninterrupted work schedule for hospital staff pathologists.
- Utilizing BRV for a preliminary laboratory inspection better prepares the lab for rigorous inspections by an accredited agency thereby avoiding unnecessary costs that may arise as a result of deficiencies.
- The funeral home receives a service fee for use of the facility.